Canon PIXMA MX320 Scanner Driver Manual and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX320|
Canon PIXMA MX320 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Fax Printer Manual, Instruction and Scanner Software Download For Windows, Mac and Linux - The PIXMA MX320 has the currently familiar layout with a tilted surround at the top, into which the control panel is established. In the middle of the border is the ADF, full with a fold-over feed tray, which improves the maker's already clean lines. There's simply a single paper feed course from a fold-up support at the rear to the inside of the maker's front cover, which folds to come to be an output tray. In a clever little advancement, Canon gears this front cover to fall automatically, should you forget to open it before beginning to print. The control panel is well laid out, with 3 large mode buttons on the left and black and also color copy switches on the right. In between, there's a fax number pad and also a two-line by 16-character mono LCD present.
In Canon's attention material this display appears to reveal black characters on a white history, however, actually, it's a rather low-contrast standard blue on environment-friendly, without any backlight, which doesn't make it that very easy to review. There's no Ethernet outlet as, although the Canon Pixma MX320 is planned for local business, it's still designed for a single desk. The two-line, monochrome LCD panel economics, even for a below-₤ 100 printer, as well as the bundled software is risible. Yet then, a number of people use software bundled with our MFDs anyhow? The two ink cartridges, one black as well as the other tri-color, clip into the print head service provider when you lift up the scanner section of the machine and also remainder it on the blue 'hood support' which springs down.
The Canon PIXMA MX320 is a four-function gadget that can print, fax, copy, and scan. The connection is by means of USB or optional Bluetooth. the resulting tray opens immediately when you begin printing, a wonderful touch that saves you the duty of having to open it yourself. Printing our typical examination image into normal photocopier paper making use of Preview's Standard high quality establishing provides combined results. It's serviceable, but there is far excessive banding in the darker areas. the print top quality as much as High enhances points, but it still lacks the vibrancy of Canon's five-tank machines. Text printing is reasonable as well as its rate appropriate - a 20-page text file prints in 3 minutes, 28 seconds.
Canon MX320 Ink Cartridge:
- CL-211 XL Color Ink Tank
- PG-210 XL Black Ink Tank
- CL-211 Color Ink Tank
- PG-210 Black Ink Tank
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA TS8050 Manual and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX320 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX320 Review Specifications:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds, Black: ESAT; Approx. 7.5 ipm, Color: ESAT; Approx. 4.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): Color FCOT: 31 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Binding, Margin Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Print Date Copy, Print Page No. Copy, Punch Hole Removal Copy, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document SizeP: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Group Dialing, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start, Full Dot Matrix LCD.
- Standard Interface: Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, MX320 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.2 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 18.9 lbs.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus one-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX320 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX320 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver Canon MX472.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Wireless Setup:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Software and Scanner Driver Download
|MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)|
|MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX320 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X)|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX320 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX320 series User Manual (Mac)|
All files in the Canon Pixma Reviews and Review is we take the original file from Canon official website, we give you the ease to download Canon Pixma MX320 in on our website, we hope you love to visit here, if there are any broken links please contact us at contact.