Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Setup and Download
Canon Pixma MG 3050 Wireless Setup Mac, Driver Review IJ Setup and Scanner Software Download For Mac, Windows - Choosing the Canon Pixma MG 3050 in order to support your performance at work is such a very nice idea you better do for real. It is because this printer can offer you the different functions that you need to finish your work effectively. Aside of that this printer from Canon can also offer you the other notable benefits that will excite you so well. Then, do you really want to know what they are? If you do, it will be great for you to keep reading below. The specific ink system of the printer will be ranging from 3.6 to 7.7 pennies. This consumable cost is actually worth the price that you have to pay when you want to own this printer which can start from $50.00.
Well, one of the notable benefits that you can get from the Canon Pixma MG3050 is that this printer can show you a fabulous printing performance. You can prove that fact when you pay more attention to the printing results come out from the device. There will always be the crisp and bright printouts that you can from the printer because it has supported by the 4800 x 1200 dpi printing. The color of the printed files will be eyes pleasing for you because of the wonderful color gradation. Moreover, the other benefit you will gain from the printer is that its awesome printing speed. The experts have noted that this Canon MG3050 can produce 9.9 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white and 5.7 ppm for colors. So, it is very obvious that this printer will be able to make your work become a lot faster than before, and you can also make your performance at work more productive.
Recommended driver: Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Setup and Download
In addition, the Canon Pixma MG3050 can offer you the more affordable printing cost as it paired with the two different ink tanks. Canon PIXMA MG3050 series, a flexible All-In-One for printing, scanning and also copying documents quickly and just. Developed for all your everyday printing needs, from text-heavy documents to colour photos, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a small, desk-friendly design. Utilizing PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed with the Canon PRINT application, you could currently print from prominent social media network and also cloud services consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and much more.
Assistance for Google Cloud Print and also the Canon PRINT application for iOS and Android supply printing from smart phones. You can additionally print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible electronic camera, while Access Point Setting implies mobile users can attach to the printer even without a Wi-Fi network. The Canon PIXMA MG3050 series will not set you back the planet to run. Make use of the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges and also you'll conserve as long as 30% per page as compared to their typical matchings.
Conveniently arrange as well as print your pictures with the My Image Garden application, while Easy-PhotoPrint+ allows you design as well as print greeting cards, photo collages as well as much more, utilizing photos from your tablet, COMPUTER or much-loved cloud service. Sharp message as well as beautiful pictures. Using brilliant color as well as pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3050 series's FINE cartridge system provides crisp record text and also high-quality pictures in both colour and mono.
Canon MG3050 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-545 (Black),
- CL-546 (Colour),
- PG-545XL (Black),
- CL-546XL (Colour)
- PG-540 black ink cartridge
- PG-540XL Black high-cap. Ink cartridge
- CL-541 color ink cartridge
- CL-541XL color high-cap. Ink cartridge
- PG-540XL/CL-541XL multipack
- PG-540/CL-541 multipack
Canon PIXMA MG3050 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG 3050 Review Specification :
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds2, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm5, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.0 ipm5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi3.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m, Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy, "Everyday Use" (GP-501)
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 7-segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quick Start.
- Software Included: PIXMA MG3050 Printer Driver Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM Easy-PhotoPrint EX4 Easy-WebPrint EX12 Full HD Movie Print6 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu EX
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3050 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3050 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg3050.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon MG3050 Wireless Setup Without Disk:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG3050 Replacing a FINE Cartridge:
- Make sure that the power is turned on.
- Retract the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
- Open the cover.
- The FINE cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Remove the empty FINE cartridge.
- Prepare a new FINE cartridge.
- Install the FINE cartridge.
- Close the cover.
- Adjust the print head position.
- After replacing the FINE cartridge
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG 3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 3050 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 3050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3050 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3050 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG 3050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3050 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3050 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3050 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3050 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon MG 3050 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||
All files in the Canon Printer Installation Software is we take the original file from Canon official website, we give you the ease to download Canon Pixma MG3050 in on our website, we hope you love to visit here, if there are any broken links please contact us at contact form.