Canon PIXMA MG3000 Driver Setup and Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3000|
Aside of that, the Canon PIXMA MG3000 will also be able to offer you so many conveniences that can excite you so well, which one of them is the awesome features. There are actually numerous features that you can find on the printer, such as the 2.5 inch LCD screen, 2400 x 1200 dpi printing resolution, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi connection, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint, and many more. All of them are great complements that can make the printer work the best for you whenever you need it. So then, it is no wonder that this printer can be the best equipment that can help you to produce the notable quality printing results with ease, no matter if you print your documents or pictures.
In addition, the Canon PIXMA MG3000 can also offer you the more affordable maintenance cost to you. It is because this printer has the particular ink system that can work so efficiently in order to create the fabulous and crisp printouts. In other words, the cost that the printer requires is only about $5 for an image and $3.5 for a document. Thus, having this printer can actually be a very nice investment mainly if you really want to reduce your expenses. This printer is equipped with Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (FINE) technology, which enables to develop beads that are as little as 2 pL.
Recommended Drivers: Canon PIXMA MG 3022 Driver Setup and Download
The Canon PIXMA MG3000 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Gray is a modern-day tool that lets you print, scan, and copy papers effortlessly. It uses a resolution of approximately 4800 x 600 dpi for printing high-quality pages. This printer is capable of printing web pages at an optimum size of 8.5 x 14-inches at print speeds of up to 4 and 8 ipm in shade and also black, respectively. The printer's 8.5 x 11.7-inch flatbed allows you to scan and also replicate pages at an optimum resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. Utilize the incorporated WiFi facility for publishing pages straight from any WiFi-enabled tool.
Print, scan, Duplicate, and also appreciate the convenience of cordless connectivity with the PIXMA MG3000 wireless all-in-one inkjet printer. Publish from your smartphone or tablet utilizing your wireless home network, also from cloud solutions like Dropbox as well as Evernote. It utilizes a hybrid print system for dazzling colours as well as sharp black text.Includes My Image Garden software, providing you full accessibility to all your favourite pictures in one location, Includes Full HD Movie Print software, which produces prints from HD film clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic video cameras.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG 3000 Specification Review:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 4.0 ipm7.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi8.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper,Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3000 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest. This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first. Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable. Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option. Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option. Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3000 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg3000.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon MG3000 Wireless Setup Without CD:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA MG 3000 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG 3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 3000 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 3000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3000 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3000 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3000 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG 3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3000 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3000 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3000 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon MG 3000 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||
All files in the Setup Canon Printer Drivers is we take the original file from Canon official website, we give you the ease to download Canon Pixma MG3000 in on our website, we hope you love to visit here, if there are any broken links please contact us at contact form.